The Horses & Ranch Hands Need Your Help!
Those of you here in Central Oregon know just how cold and snowy it's been. Our two on-site ranch hands, Cheyenne and Wendy, could use all the help they can get keeping water troughs full and clear of ice, the shelters clean, and the horses well fed! Please bundle up and get out to the ranch to help!
Here’s How to Save More Horses this Year
Here’s what ASPCA will cover in this free, online webinar:
Show Support for Oregon's Wild Horses
Current Critical Needs:
• Blankets - All of our horses who can be blanketed currently have one on, but they will need to be switched out for clean ones soon.
• Donations for hay - Taking care of 75+ horses means we are feeding about a ton of hay a day!
• Firewood - To warm up our hard-working volunteers and barn cats in this cold weather.
• Help picking pens - This daily task is mandatory for the horses' health and comfort, and it's great exercise for the humans too!
• Wood chips / shavings - The horses need fresh bedding in their shelters for warmth. Do you have some you can donate?
See our WISH LIST for other needed items...